Sunday, June 04, 2006

After Sales Questions And Support

This morning, I was playing around with one of my XSitePro sites and decided to add a Blog to the page footer. I only wanted to link to the blog from the page footer and not from the navigation menu. I looked around a bit and couldn't find a way to do this. I went to the XSitePro software website and did a search on the XSitePro forum. In a couple of minutes, I found what I needed. I like this feature a lot. Before this, I had a question about FTPing my site and I posted on the forum as well as emailed XSitePro support. A few hours later, I had XSitePro support answer my question and also got some responses from XSitePro forum users. The members on the XSitePro forums are a supportive bunch and always willing to help. It's good to know that I can always get my queries answered in less than a day.

For those of you that would like to see XSitePro in action...

Click here to view the "7 Reasons Why You Need XSitePro Now!" video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home